Farewell to 2015 : )

Hi 2-F Families,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that you are enjoying your vacation thus far. Throughout the month of December, we were able to enjoy and participate in many exciting activities. Some of our favorites included a visit from the New England Percussion Ensemble, singing live on the radio at the North Shore Toy Drive, performing in the 2nd Grade Holiday Music Concert, a special visit from Mr. Neal Nichols of The Geography Game Show and last but certainly not least, our Fuller Meadow Holiday Sing-Along.

As I reflect back on my own memories of 2015, I can't help but smile recalling so many of them that include my current 2nd grade students and the larger Fuller Meadow school community. Being new to Middleton/Fuller Meadow, I was a bit nervous back in August about what new changes this year would bring, but I couldn't be happier or more pleased with how well our first four months together have gone. I am SO lucky to work with such terrific families and I am so thankful that you have entrusted me with one of the most important jobs there is- being your child's teacher. : ) I know I say it often, but I couldn't imagine working in any other profession and I am so grateful for each and every day that I get to spend with my students. I'm looking forward to continuing our fabulous school year together in 2016 and I hope you all have a happy, healthy, restful and joyous start to the New Year!

I can't wait to see all of my favorite faces on January 4th, but in the meantime, I thought I would share a couple of videos from our special December events. : )





2 comments

  1. Happy New Year to you too! We are also grateful to have a dedicated and loving teacher for our children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that means so much to me! : )

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top