Guess My Number!

Hi Fuller Meadow Families,

I hope this post finds you well and enjoying your Friday. It has been a great week here at school and we are all gearing up for a wonderful weekend (and hopefully a big Patriots victory in the AFC Championship game : ).

I wanted to take a moment to share an activity that we did this morning- that is quickly becoming one of our favorites. It's called 'Guess My Number' and players must try and figure out exactly what number was chosen by listening carefully to the clues given by the leader. Can you figure out what the lucky number from this morning was?!

Here are the clues...
1. I am a number between 1-100
2. I am less than 50
3. I am between 1-10
4. I am an ODD number
5. I am less than 7 and greater than 3

Did you solve it?! If you picked the number 5, you are correct! : )

The students LOVE to play this game and it's a great way for them to utilize their math strategies, skills, and vocabulary. If you would like a blank copy of the Hundreds Chart that we use to narrow down our numbers, feel free to e-mail me (efrey@middletonps.org) and I'd be happy to send one home. : )

I hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments

Back to Top